Get your FREE Powerflush quote
Simply enter your number of radiators and towel rails.
1. Who we are and how to contact us
We are Powerflush Limited.
- You can call us on: 0800 731 7939
- You can email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can write to us at Powerflush Ltd, 406 Fulham Palace Road, Fulham, SW6 3DJ
2. Your Privacy
In the course of our dealings with you, we will collect and process personal information about you. Personal information includes any information allowing us to identify you as an individual, for example, your name, your email address or your telephone number.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and privacy, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of information:
- your name
- your address
- your email address
- your telephone number
- your size of central heating system
- problems your central heating is experiencing
- booking in a powerflush, we will also ask for your payment card number, expiry date and CVV number and when payment is made this is overridden with an authorisation code
4. How do we use your personal information
We use your information to quote and book in a powerflush service or to keep the information stored safely as an enquiry for your ease to return and book in a powerflush service.
5. Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal contact information with our sister company, HaMuch.com as well as to third parties, including in the following circumstances:
- We use third parties to carry out certain activities on our behalf that involve the processing of personal information. For example, we may engage third party service providers to SMS text messages and email, maintain and update our databases of customer details (including the removal of repetitive or incorrect information), analyse data to help us develop, provide and improve our services, provide marketing assistance, process payments and refunds, carry out surveys, provide customer service and handle claims. These third parties have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We may use the information we receive from third parties to supplement, improve and add to our databases of customer details, and for purposes such as credit checking and fraud prevention.
- We may pass personal information to our insurers in the event that a claim is made or could be made against us.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose personal information held by us to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (or subject to a reorganisation within our corporate group), personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may pass your personal information to our sister company, HaMuch, when we feel it will be of benefit to you.
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us to:
- Confirm what personal information we hold about you
- Correct any personal information that is inaccurate
- Temporarily stop using your information if you are questioning our right to use that data
- Stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate a valid reason why we need to continue to hold that data e.g. to support a powerflush warranty
- Stop using your personal information to send you marketing materials such as
7. Protecting your personal information
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; this risk is common across the internet and not specific to our services. We cannot guarantee the security of your data (including your personal information) transmitted to our services; any transmission is at your own risk.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computing device. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when you have finished your session. This will help to ensure that others do not access your personal information if you share your computing device or use a computing device in a public place such as a library or internet cafe.
8. Updates to this notice
We may update this notice from time to time. The latest version of this notice will be posted on our website.